Many of our regular activities are currently suspended or adapted because of the Covid-19 pandemic. There is information on each webpage about the impact on each activity, but if you are uncertain, please contact the church office.
Here’s a full list of our events:
- English Language Cafe If English isn’t your first language and you’d like a fun and informal place to improve your language skills, you can join our free English language classes on Thursday mornings in the Easter Centre.
- Atrium Cafe The Atrium Café is a popular community Café in our Easter Centre on Manor Farm Lane. It is open Wednesdays from 11.00am to 1.30pm.
- Music in the Caddey This is a social group for anyone over the age of 18 who would like to play music in any format. They meet on the 2nd and 4th Mondays of the month. The 2nd is devoted to just vinyls and the 4th is for everything else.
- Handbell Ringers This group meets regularly to learn and practice Handbell ringing. We are a small group of young, old and inbetweens who enjoy this traditional activity.
- Bell Ringers Here at St John’s we have a friendly band of bell ringers. The core group of ringers regularly support Thursday night and Sunday ringing. We are always welcoming to new members and visitors.
- Craftea Ladies Our afternoons include tea and biscuits, knitting and sewing, and lots of chat followed by a short Bible reading. New people are assured of a warm welcome.
- Guides Being a Guide encourages girls to develop by undertaking challenges and pushing the boundaries of their experience.
- Community Bible Study This group meets on Wednesdays at 7.30pm and offers an opportunity for in-depth Bible Study.