We host a variety of events for our church family and our Egham community. Whether you like crafts, bell ringing, or want to improve your English language skills, there’s something for you.
Here’s a full list of our events:
- English Language Cafe If English isn’t your first language and you’d like a fun and informal place to improve your language skills, you can join our free English language classes on Thursday mornings in the Easter Centre.
- The Hope Cafe The Hope Café is a popular community Café in our Easter Centre on Manor Farm Lane. It is open Wednesdays from 11.30am to 1.30pm.
- Music in the Caddey This is a social group for anyone over the age of 18 who would like to play music in any format. They meet on the 2nd and 4th Mondays of the month. The 2nd is devoted to just vinyls and the 4th is for everything else.
- Bell Ringers Here at St John’s we have a friendly band of bell ringers. The core group of ringers regularly support Thursday night and Sunday ringing. We are always welcoming to new members and visitors.
- Craftea Ladies Our afternoons include tea and biscuits, knitting and sewing, and lots of chat followed by a short Bible reading. New people are assured of a warm welcome.
- Community Bible Study This group meets online on Wednesdays at 7.30pm and offers an opportunity for in-depth Bible Study.