Booking the Easter Centre
The Easter Centre is available for use by:
- Groups in the local area which are non-profit/fit with St John’s vision and mission of transforming lives and serving the community
- The wider church and Christian organisations
- Members of St John’s Church for family celebrations
The Easter Centre is not available for commercial purposes.
No charge is made for using the Easter Centre. However, users have often expressed a wish to make a donation to help with the running costs.
Please contact the Church Office for more details on booking the Easter Centre. Email email@example.com Telephone 01784 605400.
- Terms and conditions of use can be found here. (last updated 27/01/2019)
- The booking form can be found here. (last updated 09/03/2021)
- The health and safety policy can be found here. (last updated 23/08/2020)
- The catering and hygiene policy can be found here. (last updated 06/2018)
- Home food preparation guidelines can be found here. (last updated 23/08/2020)
- Form SC3 (cooking cooling and reheating records) can be found here.