As part of the Church of England, our Governance Structure is shaped around the Parochial Church Council (PCC), who are Trustees of a Registered Charity. Its responsibilities include: agreeing policy, releasing financial resources in pursuing the vision of the church, safeguarding and stewarding resources of buildings and equipment, setting budgets and agreeing expenditure in line with vision, fulfilling the responsibilities of an employer for the well-being and management of its employees in accordance with current legislation, and supporting and working with the Clergy and Staff Team to pursue God’s vision for the mission and ministry of the church.
For full details about how the governance is structured click here.
Our PCC has the following members. You may contact them about any matter to do with the church.
- Conrad Benefield (Deanery Synod member)
- Debbie Benefield
- Will Bissett (Associate Minister)
- Steve Cresswell
- Phil Darby
- Amin Diery (Church Warden)
- James Ellin (Curate)
- Philomena Evans (Deanery Synod member)
- Chris Gray
- Kamani Hewagama
- Phil Holloway
- Sara Holloway (Treasurer)
- Joyce Johnson (Church Warden and Deanery Synod member)
- Clement Jones (PCC Secretary and Deanery Synod member)
- Paul Kahn
- Keith Malcouronne (Vice Chair)
- Esther Prior (Vicar and Chair of PCC)
- Michael Senanayake
- Sacha Sheppard
- Stacey Sobers
- Andrew Tebboth
To be emailed a copy of the PCC Minutes once they have been approved you can go on the mailing list by entering your email address below. Note that you must be a member of the electoral roll to do this.