The PCC is the main decision maker of a parish. Its members are clergy, churchwardens and others elected by the Annual Parochial Church Meeting (APCM) of the parish. Its powers and duties are defined by legislation and can principally be found in the Parochial Church Councils (Powers) Measure 1956 (see here for further details).
Our PCC has the following members. You may contact them about any matter to do with the church.
- Conrad Benefield (Deanery Synod member)
- Debbie Benefield
- Will Bissett (Associate Minister)
- Mel Cramer
- Steve Cresswell
- Phil Darby
- James Ellin (Curate)
- Philomena Evans (Deanery Synod member)
- Chris Gray (Treasurer)
- Shamilka Hewagama (PCC Secretary)
- Kamani Hewagama
- Phil Holloway (Church Warden)
- Sara Holloway
- Joyce Johnson (Deanery Synod member)
- Claire Jenkins
- Steve Jenkins
- Clement Jones (Deanery Synod member)
- Paul Kahn
- Chris King
- Sue Mahoney
- Keith Malcouronne (Vice Chair)
- Esther Prior (Vicar and Chair of PCC)
- Michael Senanayake
- Sam Senanayake (Church Warden)
- Stacey Sobers
- Geoff Wickes
For the church governance structure see here.
To be emailed a copy of the PCC Minutes once they have been approved you can go on the mailing list by entering your email address below. Note that you must be a member of the electoral roll to do this.