There is only one morning service at 10.00am.
If you wish to make a donation to the poppy appeal click on this link https://givealittle.co/campaigns/555bcb4e-252c-4834-879c-28f775dade9e
Details of the Parade for Remembrance Sunday 14 November 2021 – Egham
The parade is expected to consist of members of the British Legion and The Egham Band, as well as members of local Rainbows, Brownies, Guides, Rangers, Beavers, Cub and Scouts – a total of approximately 80 people. As in previous years, the parade is planning to leave Waspe Farm Car Park at 9.40am and will take the following route to St John’s Church:
- Left out of Waspe Farm Car Park into Station Road
- Up Station Road, then left at the traffic lights
- Along, then right into the High Street
- Along the High Street and at the end of the pedestrian section turn left to join the main road, until just past the entrance to the church, where the band will counter march, allowing the parade to enter the church grounds through the Lych gate
- The band will then dismiss and follow.
After the service, the parade will assemble in Manor Farm Lane beside the church, departing at approximately 11.15am.
The route back to Waspe Farm Car Park will be expected to be as follows:
- Along Church Road
- Left at the traffic lights into Station Road
- Along Station Road, then right into Waspe Farm Car Park, where the parade will be dismissed.